Friday, April 28, 2006

friday musings

well, i'm in pensacola, hanging out with the 'rents for a day or two. it's a nice chane to normal fridays, but i will miss the bowling. the last week has been up and down, but in that smooth tolerable way. the week at work kicked off great, the phrase i used at the end of that day summed it up pretty well "network fall down go boom". but i'm getting stuff done, at least i think so, thus i won't complain too much. i'm starting to get into this whole "project management" thing, and i'm finding it pretty interesting. perhaps that will be the direction i try to push myself over the next few years. it would be fun to go for a certification that requires about 5 years of experience before consideration. class is going well, but how could it not? too damn easy right now. i'm finding it more appropriate to be honest with my teachers now, they seem to respond to that with more respect to puffery, such as when i told my finance teacher that i had no interest in finance. it's not that i consider whathe likes inferior or anything, he asked me my views and interests and i gave them to him. i hope i get one of his classes for my core finance class, i've found his teaching style pretty effective. as far as personal life goes, things have been dragging. i need to get off my ass and do something about that, lest i become on of those people that i complain about. but i guess if a self fufilling prophesy can't be reflective, it isn't much to be said in the first place. so, hell, deal me some cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home