Monday, November 21, 2005

lacking a crafty title here...

i'm just going to say that my teeth hurt. my wisdom teeth are moving again, causing me great annoyance. i wish i didn't have that typical human trait of messing with something that hurts just because i can. i think we are all masochists at heart. only some of us are sadists though. and i feel that aspect of my being slowly melting away.

the weekend was like any other weekend. things happened. some questions asked, some answered. i think the only way for me to advance is to fall behind first. at least from my internal perspective. i can look at myself and for the first time in about a year and a half say that i honestly don't know what's happening to me mentally. i tend to pride myself on my stoicness of heart and emotion. as exuburant as i may be, usually only my closest friends can get a clear look in the inner workings of my mind. and most of them usually just get frustrated with me. i know it's an odd thing to be proud of and an even odder thing to brag about - but i take any advantage i can get these days.


two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both. i feel for frost. the wise thing to do would be to split in half and take both, and somehow come together down the road. i feel that i can typically do that with 2 roads. but i feel like i'm staring down 10. for the first time in a while, i can honestly say that i feel weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home