Sunday, April 30, 2006

back in montgomery

the weekend was a welcome retreat from the normalness of my last few weeks. the concert was good, the several shots of jager was also pretty good. i have finals comming up in a few days. then i need to decide if i am going to class over the summer or not. probably so - why stop now.

i'm glad that these text boxes i type in doesn't do auto-grammer crap. i tend to write these things stream-of-conciousness and one's mental dialog has little time to make sure the verb is in the right place or the sentance is not a fragment. as long as you know what i'm saying, mysterious reader. i should really get my cat to be my proofreader. he'd hiss at it, i'm sure.

my cat is currently playing fetch with me. you read that right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should call me, hehe, or I you. Doesn't matter. :P

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home