Tuesday, November 22, 2005

and so the days turn...

all too slowly. i need to work on my research paper. why can i never force myself to feel urgency on these things?as an unrelated sidenote... a pic of me from about 2 weeks ago...


i like the lighting effect. it looks like i'm about to launch into the air. enough of that.

i've spent most of my day going though old files trying to throw away everything i can and orginize the rest. this is going to take a LONG time. my documents and personal folders are the better part of 20 gigs. i wish i was kidding.

at least they fed us at work today. that was something. overall, quite tasty. left me wanting a long nap, which i didn't get.

i'm sorry i don't have too much more to say. well, too much more to type. i've had a lot on my mind, just not the right medium or audience to get it out. i don't really know what i'm looking for in that regaurd. but i'm sure it will present itself soon. i'll just keep my mind's eye open.

now to start digging through 8.75 GB of mp3 files. fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home