Monday, May 08, 2006

time to muse once more

my cat once again sits in the highest point in the room he can safely reach and watches the area like a general planning an invasion. i'm probably the target. i realize that i talk about my cat quite a bit here. if you don't like cats, then bite me. then the cat will bite you. if you are alergic, i have medicine.

last week at work was tedious. nothing wanted to work as advertized. and nothing wanted to not work with any form of consistancy. i feel like taking a drill to a server rack, but i'll hold off for the time being.

classes are over, and i may not be taking any over the summer. it depends on what is going to be happening with training for work. there is a chance that i'll be going to washington (state) for a week in june for MIIS training. i won't get into geeky detail right now. i mean, look how i'm dressed

so, with this new chunk of free time i have found, i shall dedicate more time to keeping my apartment clean, playing poker, and finding ways to inflict mental damage upon myself. any takers? wusses.

life, overall, is ebbing more than flowing. i think it has more to do with the time of year than anything. the heat slows me down, and it seems to slow a lot of other people down too. i'd like to think that it isn't a calm before a storm (so to speak), but i'm not going to place any bets right now. i think i have a bit of growing up to do in the meantime. just not sure in what areas. this is where the commenters come in.

it does sort of make me wonder... should i calm down a bit, be more quiet, and stop being so outlandish? is my spastic energy just a reminant of childishness? alas, i'm not really that sure. i think that overall my demeanor has become more sober over the last year or two, not that i did it willingly, it was more of a reactionary quality. i do want to become a better person though, more for myself than for the concept.

enough of that melodramitc shit. i don't know why anyone reads this. it's not like there is much excitement to be had in my sentences. just grammatical annoyances joined with mangled words. i don't even captialize words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home